Top Five Reasons Why We Adore Waterfall Vanities!
- Waterfall vanities are constructed from FSC- Certified woods.
What does that mean? All wood used on Waterfall vanities comes from responsibly harvested forests and uses resins containing no added formaldehyde.
- Waterfall can do custom sizing on existing models and can be shipped in primer coat only!
What does that mean? Lead time does not increase on custom sized pieces since every piece is made to order. Your local finisher can complete the cabinet finish to your specification including a faux finish.
- Waterfall uses only Low VOC paint finishes.
What does that mean? Waterfall uses only lacquer finishes that release small amounts of VOC’s into the atmosphere as the paint dries. Low VOC paint improves indoor air quality in your client’s home.
- All Waterfall drawer glides and hinges feature Blum soft-close.
Blum soft- close is invisible and placed on the hinges rather than the cabinet body for a quiet and smooth close.
- Waterfall will plant one tree for each vanity purchased.
Not only is this a tangible way of giving back, but it also reconfirms Waterfall’s commitment to the environment and reforestation.